MOBIAK SA is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of firefighting equipment & fire protection systems worldwide. The Company is also active in the field of industrial – medical gases and medical equipment – home care. MOBIAK started in 1977 from its headquarters in Greece, expanding in Balkans and Europe to expand today to more than 70 countries around the world.
MOBIAK owns a state-of-the-art production plant in Greece, producing products for the fire industry that meet high international quality standards.
As far as the firefighting department is concerned, MOBIAK has implemented a large investment program of 5,500,000€ at its headquarters in Chania-Crete, which was completed in 2006 and included installation of complete robotic assembly line for fire extinguishers and the construction of a new 2500m2 building for new offices and warehouse expansion for raw materials and ready to use products (800m2).
The capability of the new fire extinguisher production line exceeds 200 units/hour. The high-sensitivity helium sensor detects a possible leakage of propellant gas for each produced or re-tested fire extinguisher. MOBIAK now trades and produces over 1,000 different products.
The basic range of firefighting products consists of:
- Portable and Wheeled Extinguishers with Powder, Foam, Co2, Water, Wet Chemical , Clean Agent , certified by internationally recognized agencies such as: BSI (UK), NF (France), Apragaz (Belgium), MPA Dresden (Germany), KIWA (Netherlands), UL (USA), RINA (Italy), EBETAM(Greece)
- Spare parts and accessories of all types of fire extinguishers
- Extinguishing Materials (Dry Powder, Foam, Wet Chemical , HFC- 227 ea , FK -5-1-12) of different types
- Fire Hose Cabinets and Reels in various dimensions and model types, EN certified by LPCB (UK) and KIWA (Netherlands)
- Fire Hoses and accessories EN & UL certified.
- Valves and Spouts of various types and dimensions, certified by UL / FM & EN
- Fire Sprinklers in various sizes and types, UL certified
- Fire blankets in various sizes and types, certified by EN & BSI
- Fire Resistant metallic doors and fittings, EN certified
- Firefighting equipment (uniforms, respirators, masks, etc.)
- Permanent Fire Suppression Systems (HFC-227 ea , FK -5-1-12, IG , CO 2, Wet Chemical, Powder, Water Mist , Aerosol Generators)
- UL / FM certified fire brigades
- Equipment for retreading and maintenance centers of Firefighting equipment and Fire Suppression Systems